This kit includes a Bosch 4.9LSU sensor for use with AEM Digital Wideband Air / Fuel Gauge PN:30-4110.
The Bosch 4.9LSU sensor, which gives AEM Wideband controller their speed and accuracy, is laboratory calibrated at the factory and never requires free air calibration when used with an AEM controller.The Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Sensor has a quicker "light off" time and requires less amperage to drive the heater element in the sensor.
No warranty for the Lambda Sensor**
- The sensors are NOT interchangeable – the connectors are completely different and the firmware to drive and read the sensors is unique to each sensor/gauge.
- The 4.9 Sensor, AEM PN:30-2004 with NOT work with any other AEM Wideband devices or AEM ECUs.
- The 4.9 Sensor, AEM PN:30-2004 will ONLY work with the new Digital Wideband Gauge, PN:30-4110 at this time.
How to identify the LSU 4.2 Wideband Sensor (AEM PN: 30-2001) and the LSU 4.9 Sensor (AEM PN: 30-2004)
– They have different connectors –
Bosch LSU 4.2 Wideband Sensor
AEM PN: 30-2001
Used with AEM PN: 30-4100
Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Sensor
AEM PN: 30-2004
Used with AEM PN: 30-4110
- The 0-5v outputs will remain the same between the new 30-4110 and the superseded 30-4100.
- The thread size/pitch of the two sensors are identical so all Weld In Bungs and No-Weld Clamps will work with the new LSU 4.9 Sensor, AEM PN: 30-2004.