Installation is simple and virtually no set up is required. It is powered by the AEMnet connection, so you simply mount the weather resistant-module in the correct orientation at the correct angle and connect it to the AEMnet adapter. Data from the VDM does not require configuration; It is recognized by the Infinity (software v96.2 or newer) or AQ-1 (software 4.01.7 or newer) and the channels are added to the data logs. The GPS/GLONASS antenna is IP67 rated (completely dustproof, waterproof to 1m) for mounting on the outside of the vehicle.
- GPS latitude & longitude delivers AEMdata track map functionality via AEMnet CANbus
- Easily Add GPS, lateral G, altitude, pitch and roll data to engine data logs!
- Simply install it in the correct position, connect to AEMnet and the data streams through AEMnet CANbus!
- Continuous time data can be used for Infinity USB log file naming
- Accelerometers supply all 3-axis acceleration data for chassis tuning
- Ideal for road racers who want to use the gyrometer data for suspension adjustments
- Perfect for drag racers who want G-loads and wheel stand data
- GPS vehicle speed, heading and altitude logged for data analysis, lap comparisons
- Status LED indicates power & GPS signal
- Weather resistant enclosure with IP67 rated GPS/GLONASS antenna